Monday, September 27, 2010

Toondoo

Website:

http://www.toondoo.com/

Introduction

Toondoo is a cartoon-making website. Users need not to be experts in drawing, Toondoo provides thousands of cartoons and users can Drag and Drop to create cartoon strips. Moreover, Users can combine two and more cartoon strips into an eBook! Fascinating!

//Tutorial Youtube by barrynabdahl






Re-purpose into education


We all like to listen story, read comic. We can grab the chance and making some comic strips in History lessons. Instead of remembering boring historical facts, Student must love to read the eBook of Toondoo.

Beside, students can make they only Toondoo historical eBook as Toondoo is very user-friendly. As Constructivism suggests,  "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Toondoo is a great platform for student to make their own historical  story and share their eBook to other classmate. It is more interesting than using traditional textbook.


//An example of students project. Toondoo is easy for student.



Ron Tsoi Hang Sang
2006053839

No comments:

Post a Comment